TOP 10: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PICKS
Memorial Day is not only the unofficial kickoff to summer, but to a new wardrobe. Commencing now, it’s time to turn over your closet, no matter where you’re headed this weekend.
SHOP THE MEMORIAL DAY TREND SHOP
Here, we take you through the essentials for the season (from left to right)
1. Palmetto Tote: From summer Friday to the beach, this MILLY handbag features a pop of silver in the form of a lining. (Don’t forget your towel!)
2. Sorry for Partying tee: Arguably better than a bottle of wine (and it lasts longer) give it as a gift for the hostess!
3. Antigua Underwire Bikini: Good luck NOT getting noticed!
4. Mercer Ziparound wallet: Don’t forget ice cream money…
5. Racerback Romper: So versatile—wear it as a beach coverup, a casual lunch look or dress it up with heels for nighttime.
6. Color digital mini bag: A grown-up take on candy dots, how can you resist this pouch?
7. Leather Trim shorts: Dressed up or down, these go-to shorts are sure to be a summer favorite.
8. Slim skirt: Chevron jacquard makes this skirt an instant conversation piece.
9. Watercolor Print iPhone case - The vibrant Art Basel-inspired print helps to ensure your phone doesn’t get lost in the sand.
10. Demi Hologram clutch - Not only does it look cool with everything, it’s super fun.