3 months ago
WHAT TO WEAR: CHRISTMAS IN THE CARIBBEAN
This Christmas I’m headed to one of my favorite beach spots- Petit St. Vincent. It’s a small island in the Caribbean and it’s the ultimate place to relax. With little phone service, it’s one of the few times during the year that I can (almost) entirely escape. I love hanging at the beach with my kids and my husband- there’s nothing better. Before making the trip, I’ll be stopping by MILLY Madison to pick out a few bathing suits, cover-ups and warm-weather dresses. Here are some of my must-have pieces…
1. Antigua Underwire Bustier Bikini: This is a new shape for MILLY, which features an extended underwire bustier. The silhouette is flattering and I love the vibrant blue and white Italian delft print. Paired with the blue Mirrored Paillettes Coverup, there’s no better combination.
2. Maxime Underwire Bikini: One of my favorite bathing suits, this bikini is made of a statement Italian illusion graphic print. Luscious colors, like bright blues and pinks, make this suit a go-to. I can’t wait to head to the beach in this!
3. Saint Helena Maxi Dress: A definite top pick, the Saint Helena Maxi Dress is a stunning choice for any beachgoer. A deep V-neck, scoop back and side slit make this maxi dress subtly sexy. Wear it to the beach and then to dinner drinks. This will be a dress I can wear season after season.
4. MILLY Minis Triangle Bikini: I can’t go to the store without picking up something for my daughter, Sophia! I know she’ll love the MILLY Minis Triangle Bikini, which is made of a fluorescent coral cheetah print. Bright colors and a fun pattern mean this bathing suit will be one of her favorites.
5. Bar-Tank Dress: Last but not least, I need an easy, versatile dress for the evenings. The MILLY Bar-Tank Dress features intricate details and is made of stretch silk crepe. I love the silhouette because it can be dressed up or down. I’ll grab a bright clutch to add some color and will be ready to head out the door.