4 months ago
What to Wear: Holiday Party Edition
Finding the perfect New Year’s outfit isn’t always easy- we understand- which is why we’ve picked some of our favorite pieces for inspiration. Whether you’re spending New Year’s on the beach or at a ski resort, we have a standout look for every occasion.
1. If you’re in Miami (or any warm weather location) for New Year’s, you need the MILLY Cutout Dress. Cutout details make this LBD sexy, and a fitted silhouette will flatter every body type. Add a pop of color to this getup and you’ll be set for a night in South Beach.
2. Going to a black tie event? You’re in luck. Our Racer Party Dress, made of Cheetah Lurex Lace, is bound to make a statement. A floor length skirt and racer back create a tailored and bold look.
3. For those headed to a hotel rooftop bash, sporting sequins is a must. Our Sleeve Cocktail Dress, crafted in black and gold stretch sequins, features a subtly sexy scoop back. You’re bound to catch the attention of your New Year’s kiss in this number.
4. If you’re someone who prefers a low key New Year’s then go with the MILLY Fly Away Rhinestone Tank and Leather Leggings. Rhinestone details enhance this black tank top and leather leggings make this outfit edgy. Good friends, great food, necessary New Year’s drinks and a favorite outfit = the perfect night.
5. At a ski resort for the holidays? A statement coat better make it into your suitcase. The MILLY Cocktail Coat is the ultimate topper to any winter look- layer it over your favorite dress and pair it with a bold bag for a glam New Year’s outfit. If you’re prepping for a cold night, you might as well throw in our Sermoneta for MILLY Studded Gloves. Talk about rocker chic done right.
Tell us what your go-to New Year’s outfit is by commenting below!